Founded in 2016, Oracle Appliance has quickly become one of the top Appliance Repair Services in the Fort Myers area and is always looking for qualified professionals to join their team. Currently, position(s) are available for an Appliance Repair Technician.
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you are a key team member responsible for the quality and efficient maintenance and repair of appliances and other equipment. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work.
Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and can manage time effectively to meet deadlines. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Remove & Install home appliances/equipment
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer’s home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Flexible and variable hours (no weekends)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We are actively interviewing for this position – Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!