Painless Dishwasher Repair and Maintenance
Oracle Appliance Service has seen our share of Dishwasher Repairs, and it’s our mission to provide you with a painless, 5-star experience.
Dishwashers can sometimes be tricky. It takes an experienced repair technician to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions before repairing so that you don’t pay more than you would for a brand new dishwasher.
So, how to know if you should repair your dishwasher or replace it?
- Thoroughly explain the problem with your dishwasher when you speak with us on the phone. This will ensure that we don’t overcharge you if you are better off replacing your appliance.
- Seal leaks and drain problems might be easily fixed and are probably worth a service call.
- Problems with beeping and lights blinking could mean a simple dishwasher reset or something more serious depending on the age of your dishwasher, brand, and other issues are the house (like power outages). Let’s talk to figure out what’s best for you.
- The age of your dishwasher is a factor that we consider. According to the manufacturers, most dishwashers last about 10 years, so if your dishwasher is fairly new, then a repair is probably going to be worthwhile. If your dishwasher is 10 years or older, then you may want to consider replacing it instead.
- Heating elements can be repaired, and we may recommend a repair if your dishwasher is still under a manufacturer’s warranty. If your dishwasher is older, it may be worthwhile to replace it.
Here’s the painless part. We’ll discuss your dishwasher repair with you over the phone to help you decide whether you would like to have us diagnose your dishwasher or if you’re better off replacing it. We aren’t in the business of overcharging you, and we’re here to help.
Call Us to Discuss Your Dishwasher Repair Today!